Fansipan Mountain is located 9km south-west of Sapa Town let in the Hoang Lien Mountain Range. It has been branded as “the Roof of Indochina” at the height of 3,143m.
Depart from Hanoi
ITINERARY (3 Nights/2 Days)
Joined group tour : Daily
9 pm – 10 pm: Take a night train to Sapa in cabin with 4 soft-sleeper berths and A/C.
Day 01: Lao Cai – Sapa, Fansipan peak conquering (L, D)
– Arrive in Lao Cai city at 5 am. Please stand in front of arrival gate. Our receptionist will pick you up to Sapa.
– Have a breakfast.
– 8h30 the bus will take you to Ton Station which belongs to Hoang Lien Son natural reservation center at the height of 1,800m above sea level. You will follow the forest path with small bamboo trees along to start your conquering over Fansipan peak. Stop for a picnic lunch then continue your trip. At 17h00 you will stop for camping, firing and stay overnight in small tents at the height of 2,800m.
Day 02: Fansipan (B, L)
– 6h30 am: After breakfast, we will continue our trip to conquer Fansipan peak (3143m). 10h30: You will reach the top of Fansipan peak, taking photographs and celebrating your victory. After that, you will come back to the height of 2,800m for lunch.
In the afternoon, at 13h00 you will follow the bamboo path to come back to Sapa. At 16h30, the bus will take you back to Ton Station keep forward to Sapa for you nice stay in the hotel.
– Tour guide will pick you up to Lao Cai city.
– Have dinner in Lao Cai city.
– Take night train come back Hanoi in cabin with 4 soft-sleeper berths and A/C.
– Arrival in Hanoi at 5 am on the next day.
– Tour end.
– Tourist bus
– Meals as stated in the itinerary. Main meal: 70,000vnd, extra meal: 30,000vnd
– Entrance fees for all tourist sites and environment sanitation.
– Local tourist guide for all routes
– Luggage porter(s) during your trip
– Sleeping bag and mattress in mountain, daily water.
– First-aid equipment, medicines, walkie-talkie.
– Luggage room and bath room in hotel.
– Certificates for having conquered Fansipan peak.
– Personal expenses not stated in the itinerary, drinking, tips for tourist guide, porter and driver.
Note: You should bring following for your climbing:
– Raincoat, overcoat, jumper, sleeping suit, shoes for climbing, 02 pairs of socks.
– Flashlight, lighter and some nutritious candies.