Ba Be conjures up images of lush forests, shimmering lakes full of fish, mysterious caves and cloud-capped limestone mountains which stand like guardians to this hidden natural kingdom. This trip takes you deep into Ba Be National Park, Ba Be Lake. Hanoi – Ba Be lake 2 days group tour will experience local hospitality from an ethnic minority family, take a tranquil river trip, explore caves and see the landscape change from rice cultivation to forest to towering mountains.
DAY 1: HA NOI – BA BE LAKE (bamboo rafting)
- 07h00: Pick up from hotel in Hanoi to Ba Be National Park.
- 12h00: Lunch in a local restaurant in Ba Be dist.
- 14h00: Arrival at Buoc Lom Wharf, embark the boat to Ba Be Lake.
- 14h30: Boat-trip along the Nang River. Stop at Puong cave which is famous with thousand of bats
- 16h00: Get in Ba Be Lake (three lakes). Visit to An Ma Temple then enjoy the bamboo rafting and swim in the fresh water in the third lake
- 17h30: Hiking to our homestay (1km) in Pac Ngoi village, a small village of Tay people. Check in the Ba Be Lake View homestay, the highest homestay in our village
- 19h00: Have dinner, enjoy traditional Tay musical performance (excluded). You can share the show with other tourists.
- 21h00: Overnight at homestay of Tay people’ traditional house-on-stilt.
- Included: Lunch, dinner
DAY 2: BA BE LAKE – HUA MA CAVE – HANOI (cycling)
- 07h30: Breakfast at our homestay
- 08h00: Cyling to Hua Ma Cave (6km), the biggest one in Ba Be National Park
- 10h00: Come back to homestay. Check out and have lunch here
- 13h00: Get in the car to come back to Hanoi
- 19h00: Arrival in Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
- Included: Breakfast, lunch
- A/C transfer
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- All meals as mentioned
- Boat trip in Ba Be Lake
- Bamboo rafting
- Ba Be Lake View homestay