Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Be Lake
Day 2: Ba Be – Cao Bang – Ban Gioc waterfall
Day 3: Cao Bang – Hanoi
DAY 1: HA NOI – BA BE LAKE (230km)
- 07h00: Departure from Hanoi to Ba Be National Park.
- 12h00: Lunch in a local restaurant in Cho Ra Town.
- 14h30: Arrival at Buoc Lom Wharf. Boat-trip along the Nang River to Ba Be Lake, one of 20 biggest fresh lakes on the mountain in the world.
- 15h00: Stop at Puong cave which is famous with thousand of bats
- 16h00: Visit to An Ma Temple to know more religions and beliefs in Vietnam.
- 17h00: Swim in fresh water and enjoy the bamboo rafting near Ba Goa Islet
- 18h00: Trekking to your homestay (1km) in Pac Ngoi village, a small village of Tay people. Check in the Ba Be Lake View homestay
- 19h00: Dinner and traditional Tay musical performance (excluded). You can share the show with other tourists.
- 21h00: Overnight at homestay of Tay people’ traditional house-on-stilt.
- Included: Lunch, dinner
DAY 2: BA BE LAKE – BAN GIOC WATERFALL – CAO BANG (300km)
- 07h00: Departure for Cao Bang.
- 12h30: Lunch in a local restaurant in Quang Uyen town
- 14h00: Visit to the Ban Gioc Waterfall, the 4th largest waterfall along a national border
- 15h00: Visit to the Nguom Ngao Cave (Tiger cave).
- 16h00: Return to Cao Bang city. Stay in Huong Sen / Thanh Loan hotel (3*)
- Included: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
DAY 3: CAO BANG – PAC BO – HA NOI (400km)
- 07h00: Check-out and start to visit Pac Bo Cave *, where President Ho Chi Minh came back to Vietnam after 30 years abroad. Visit to Pac Bo Cave, Lenin river, Karl Marx mountain, stone table..
- 12h00: Have lunch in a local restaurant on the way to come back to Ha Noi (via Road 3)
- 19h00: Arrival in Hanoi. The tour ends.
- Included: Breakfast, lunch
- * The road from Cao Bang to Dong Dang (Lang Son) is broken so we change the itinerary from visiting Dong Dang to Pac Bo Cave
- A/C transfer
- All meals mentioned above
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Boat trip in Ba Be
- Bamboo rafting in Ba Be Lake
- Home-stay & hotel.
- Immigration fee (in Ban Gioc waterfall)
For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Olive Hanoi Hotel
Add: 22 Hang Be, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Mobile: (+84) 1684578396