How can I get Vietnam Visa?
There are 2 options for customers:
– Apply visa on arrival (recommended – for travel by air only): get the visa letter within 2 working days (normal process) or within 1 working day (urgent process) then the visa stamp will be issued upon your arrival in Vietnam. Hanoi Youth Hostel offers a full service of Vietnam visa including visa on arrival service, visa extension & visa renewal. We offer the best solutions to any requests you may have.
– Apply visa at Vietnam embassy/consulates in nearest your place: The processing time is 4-5 working days and you will get the visa stamp before your departure.
In order to get your Vietnam visa, travelers must pay two kind of fees: SERVICE FEE & STAMPING FEE .
1. Service fee:
Service fees need to be paid in advance to process the visa Approval Letter. Visa
2. Stamping fee ( paid in cash at the airports)
You can get Visa Stamp when arriving Vietnam International Airports and you will pay stamping fee directly to Immigration Department at airport.
Following is required information to obtain Vietnam Visa:
- Your name exactly as per passport: it is your full name on your passport, name order is not important, so you can place either surname first or first name first.
- Your date of birth: in Vietnam, the date format will be DD/MM/YY
- Your nationality or passport: the passport you are using to enter Vietnam (should be valid for 6 months at least from the date of arrival).
- Your passport number: exactly as shown on your passport and should be valid for 6 months at least from the date of arrival.
- Date of arrival: applicants must fill exactly Date of Arrival. You can just enter Vietnam later but not earlier than the approved date.
- Photos: passport photos are required at Vietnam airports only.
A. You can transfer money to Hanoi Youth Hostel’s Bank account.
B. If you have VISA CARD/ MASTER CARD/ AMERICAN EXPRESS, please kindly send us your card detail as follows:
- Card holder name.
- Card number
- CVV or CVC code
- Card expire date
- Photo of two side of your card
- Photo of your passport (page with name, passport number, DOB, etc)
We will send all your card information to our bank. Please be aware that guest have to pay transaction fee that the Bank charge.
For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Olive Hanoi Hotel
Add: 22 Hang Be, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Hotline available 24/7: (+84) 972004080